Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, July 25, 2011

Website Spotlight! Need Center Ideas/Printables Then Check this one out

child Care Land is a great resource for primary teachers looking for center ideas and printables! child care land is run by Shelley Lovett
She does sell resources on here site but she has a huge freebie section that is definitely worth checking out!
While visting be sure to check out

1. The free printables sections
2. Video teaching tips
3. Teaching Idea Pages ( she has a ton of them)

Learning Links
Can be used for number matching,sequence, patterns for additon and subtraction
Building addition and subtraction sentences

Playdough letter writing

Alpabet Discovery Bottle

Magnetic Paint Can Spelling

Alphabet Playdough mats

Playdough NUmber mats
Alphabet and number CArds
math activities with playdough
counting


ms. Patterson
Go on over and check her out! Click here

If you have any website to share with be show some love and leave a link
I love blog hopping and web surfing!


2 comments:

  1. I love that website too! Lots of creative ideas. I am a K teacher also and I want to tell you that the Sydney Harris quote that is posted at the top of your blog is the exact same quote I chose when I had to write a paper about my favorite educational quote and how it impacts my teaching. Too cool! I just had to share that little tidbit with you. :)
    Love your blog!
    Cristy
    www.krazy4kinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of my fav quotes! I tell it to my kinders and by the end of the year they tell me that they have windows!

    Thanks for visiting

    Ms. Patterson
    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...