Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, July 9, 2011

So Not TeaCHING related but..................................................

I have lost Nearly Thirty pounds. This year I made a new year's resolution to lose weight, like I do every year, but this year seems to be different! I am actually making some progress and I don't TOTALLY hate exercising! I have a long way to go but I am definitely on the right track.



By no means and I where I want to be, I still have a long way to go to reach my ultimate weight goal, but I have come a long way from where I was! Every small victory is a milestone in my book

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It feels so good to make progress towards a goal. I just started working on my healthy eating and am making progress as well. Here's to meeting our goals!
    Hoppykindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's awesome, and I love your label =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I lost 27 pounds and made it to my goal weight. It was awesome! I gained 10 pounds back...so now I am back at it and have lost almost 2 pounds so far. :) It is a journey. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you all so much. I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss. I made a commitment to lose weight this year also, So far I'm up to 32. Keep going!!! You can do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...