Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pet Peeve Linky!

The Bubbly Blonde Teacher is having a linky party. What are some of your pet peeves?


Here goes my list

1. Following me around the room tapping on me!
2. Popping gum
3. Tapping pencils on the desk
4. Asking me the same question over and over and expecting the answer to change
5. Shaking crayon buckets


So what are some of your pet peeves? Head on over to the Bubbly Blonde Teacher and create your own list


Don't forget to enter my giveaway. It ends August 7th. Click here to check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...