Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, July 23, 2011

More Freebies: Center Games

It has been storming here, not raining but storming all day today! since I could not get my back to school shopping in I decided that I could use this day to finish up somethings on my back to school checklist.

With pinterest and PT I seemed to be adding more things to my checklist then checking them off!  I start school back in about 2 weeks I thought that I better get my behind in gear and start dwindling down that monster of a list!

The first thing that I have is a Beginning of the Day poem that someone of PT found. I didn't make up this poem but I typed it out so I can go to my resource center and have it blown up into a poster! There are three different versions so you can find the one that speaks to you


**** Updated to Add***

I have recently updated the Good Morning Poem

They are much cuter now and in a  format which you can display

Click HERE to get it




Ms. Patterson

If you like the freebies
Please consider showing some love
and comment and follow My Blog!

Pull up a seat and get comfy. Look around
I don't mind guest!

Templates from Just So Scrappy


5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I was going to type out that poem too! Saw it on another blog...so you've saved me some work :)

    Claire
    http://misstoffeesclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Claire and Meesabelle for visiting my blog!

    I glad you found something that you can use

    Ms. Patterson
    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a new teacher this year. i am a wife and mom of four kids ages 14-24. yes, i am getting started later in life. my creative juices do not flow on my own. thanks for your awesome ideas. i just printed the "good morning poem." i am sure i will be following your blog. you have some fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...