Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 24, 2011

More Freebies: Dr. Seuss

Don't you just love Dr. Seuss!
I totally heart him. Although my theme this year is not Dr. Seuss I can't resist putting up some posters and reminders for my kiddos in our library! After all he is the most amazing writer and most of the kiddos already know who he is or at least know some of his works!
I am all about inspiring my kiddos and giving them a push to read more. I want to foster a love for reading and books  in my students especially since books are becoming extinct!

I am going to poster these on my wall in my reading center but these can also be printed and blown up into posters.

I hope that you can use these!
As always look around and share some love
By Commenting! 
If you like what you see Please consider
Following my Blog!
Ms. Patterson

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    Megan

    Internteachertales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...