Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Linky Party Invitation: "Welcome Students" letters/notes

First Grade Frame is having her first Linky Party! Show her
some Love and Join in on the fun!

This year I am going to send home postcards and Magic ConFetti!

This by no means is something I created. If you Know who made this Let me Know so I can Give Credit. I found this on ProTeacher

Back to School Confetti


To use the Magic Confetti you send the attached file and a small bag of confetti home to students before they come on the first day of school. I thought this was a really adorable idea and helps the kiddos feel more comfortable on the first day of school!

click here to Join in on the Fun!

7 comments:

  1. This is tooo cute!! Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in on my linky party! Love this idea!
    First Grade Frame of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I also love this idea. I got it from MS. Winston's site. She gave credit to Sandi Fioroni. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is ADORABLE! I'm so happy you joined the linky party and found me so I could find you! :) (Does that sound weird?? haha) I am now your latest follower, too!

    Mrs. Bee
    Bee's KinderGarden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I use magic confetti too! I need to actually start looking some quality confetti and go ahead and make mine for next year - school starts in 3 weeks! I put mine in little cellophane baggies and tied with a ribbon last year. A couple parents were like, "Oh gawd...I hope my kid can't get this open..." but I think everyone enjoyed it - and so did my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable idea! Thank you for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...