Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Freebies Galore!

I have been creating up a storm today and thought that I would share with all of you. I have truly gotten some great things off all of your blogs and thought that I would share some of the things that I have created for my classroom

The first  couple of uploads are some predictable books that I made. These were my first attempt at making and entire book so I hope that you enjoy them
Little Mummy Little Mummy

Santa Santa What Do You See


The next Several downloads are search and finds! A search and find is like a word Hunt that the kiddos use magnifying glasses to spy words. The kids think that it is so much fun to find tiny words

Here is one for Verbs

Verb or Not a Verb

Here is one for number recognition. Use with a hundreds chart
New Magnify and Find

Here is a noun search and find
Noun Search and Find

If you like these check out 1st grade Learning Stars to score a boat load of these!
Here is a Noun Work mat. Kids use the picture cards and put them in the correct column

Work Mat Nouns

Graphing Cards that I use each morning and discuss with my kids during our morning meeting time.
Each of my students have a bug with a magnet on the back of it. I pick a graphing topic and display it on my board. Each morning when the kiddos come in they select their choice and move their bug under that choice on the board. When I get ready to take attendance I just simply look and see who's bug is left! Then we discuss our graph that we created!


Graphing Cards


Hope you enjoy the freebies! If you like them and would like to see more consider following my blog.

Templates are from Just so Scrappy
Go check her out
It is cuteness
to the max!

ms. Patterson


2 comments:

  1. I am a follower and I love the magnifier number tasks! That is a new idea for me!

    Claire
    http://misstoffeesclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Clarie for visting and following my blog!
    My kiddos love these and the little magnifying glass for my fav store Dollar Tree

    Ms. Patterson
    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...