Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, July 8, 2011

And the Winners ARe.............................

Thank you for each new follower that I have received. I have only been blogging for a couple of weeks and it has become a slight addiction for me! I will be traveling quite a bit in the month of July, I just got back from a week long vacation to Baltimore and Virginia, and I will be leaving again in a couple of days for the beach. I will not be able to blog like I want to while on vacation but I will be putting together another giveaway since now I have reached over 100 followers! Thank you so much. I really appreciate each and every one of you. Stay tuned and thank you so much for choosing to follow me.

And now for the winners.................................................... Drum Roll Please
I could not figure out how to get the random number generator on here sooo you are going to have to trust me on this here goes........


Number 26: allytymommy at The Ener's said...
I follow your blog! :)

Number 81: Randee at How About Them Apples said...
I follow your blog. You've done a great job and come a long way in just 1 week! WOW!




Number 43:
Cindy at Blog Stalker said...
I'm a new follower of your blog! :o)


Cindy


Ladies you have 24 hours to send me your email address so that I can email you the Fluency Pack.
Congratulations!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome! My email is cindywho68@gmail.com
    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cindy! I just emailed it to you. I hope that you can use it. Please let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...