Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teacher Tipster

I was surfing the internet Like I usually do for some new and fresh ideas. I came across this website http://www.teachertipster.com/ I must have been living under a rock because I had never heard of This site. ( Thanks ProTEacher peeps) I scrolled through and watched all the videos and he has some really neat ideas.

So since I have been on a scrapbooking kick and have been randomly decorating picture frames I decided to try one of his tricks, I think its called fame frames. I am going to use these frames and put a picture of my students favorite characters in them so when they are editing their writing they can have someone listen to them read! While they are reading to Dora or Spongebob they are able to hear themselves and able to correct their work because they can hear what they say.


I can't wait to go back to school and try these out in August with my kiddos!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Ms. Patterson! I hope the fame frames work out for you. I know my class LOVES them! Keep up the good work over here! Have a great summer. Stay in touch from time to time. ~Teacher Tipster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cool ideas. I can't wait till summer is over and you start back you video post! I love your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, thanks for sharing! I am always telling my kiddos to read their writing out loud to themselves to see if it makes sense, but when I ask them if they did this they always say no. Maybe this will encourage them to do it more consistently!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...