Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Need Help



Ok so I am pretty new at this blogging thing and I have a question. How do I upload a document that I have created in Word and convert to a pdf using zamzar without it changing my fonts. Somehow when it is convert to from a doc to a pdf it changes to plain boring font, not the one that I used to create it. I have been tying to find the answer somewhere online but I have had no help.

Please send me an email (pocketofkinders@gmail.com)
or comment here if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it. TIA!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ms. Patterson! Do you have a mac or a pc?

    Is there a different online pdf converter you can try out?

    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pc. I have used zamzar I have heard about cutepdf but I don't know how to use this one. Do you have one that you use that I could possibly try

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a bother at all!
    Here are a couple I have tried:
    http://www.freepdfconvert.com/
    http://www.primopdf.com/online.aspx

    I hope they work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help you with this but I am stopping by to say thanks for visiting my blog and I am now a follower! Glad you liked my owls!
    Heather
    Kinder By Golly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I have figured out the problem. I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...