Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dollar Store Finds!


I went to the dollar store today just hoping to look around and maybe get some ideas! The dollar store for me is like a venus fly Trap that just sucks me in every time. Shoot! I really, honestly did not mean to spend any money but I came out with a bag full of pointers and some storage bins! I am always a sucker for storage and if it is a cute color, LOOK OUT! Oh well I know the kiddos will love them, hehe.


An added plus was that I got the storage bins, the larger ones, filled with all kinds of goodies for a quarter a piece! The smaller buckets are from Target I got 5 of these!



What are some of your favs from Target of the Dollar Store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...