Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Did someone say labels?

I have created some labels to organize all those bins that I have gotten from the Dollar Store and Target. I am a sucker for cute labels and storage bins! If it is cute and colorful then I am your girl. click below if you want the labels but let me same that it took me forever to upload these to scribd and it will take them a little larger for them to download but they are worth it. Check them out and let me know what you think. I would love for you to post on your blog about the labels so others will download them and follow me!

Labels for Organization

If you download please leave me a comment and tell me what you think. I also love followers so if you are not following me please do so. Enjoy! Thanks to just so scrappy.

14 comments:

  1. These labels are super cute! Thank you so much for telling me my follow button is messed up! I am going to see if I can fix it now. Check back later!


    Jena
    1st Grade with Miss Snowden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Those labels are too cute! I am your newest follower :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jena I added you to my followers through dashboard. I am glad you like the labels


    Don't be a stranger. I would love if you would spread the world about my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Johnson thanks for visiting please spread the word about my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW CUTE!! I definitely think I will LOVE your blog. I knew it was a match when you said you're a sucker for cute labels and storage bins!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin thank you for visiting my blog!

    I get into trouble everytime I go into Hobby Lobby, Target, Michaels and the Dollar store

    ReplyDelete
  7. These labels are too cute! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment. I am now a follower of your blog as well!

    Breeana
    Kindergarten Whale Tales

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments on my blog! Is it bad that us bloggers always wake-up with the mission to see if someone commented on one of our posts? ; ) Your blog's name is very catchy and unique. Can't wait to look around. I am a new follower!

    First Grade School Box

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute blog! I am following you now! The labels are adorable.

    First Class With Mrs. Mac

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for visiting. I hope that you can use them

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

    I just discovered you blog!! Love it!!

    smilescrayonsandendlessstories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...