Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, June 24, 2011

Blog Stalking Linky Party


I stalk, umm I mean follow quite a few
Here goes my list
Mrs. Guntorius
Ladybug Teaching Files
Tunstall Teaching Tidbits
Mrs.Wills Kindergarten
Mrs. Jump's class
Kindergarten Works
clutter free classrooms
Mrs. Guntorius First Grade
Learning and Laughing
Chalk Talk
Kinderglynn
Kinderpond
Mrs. Tabb

I follow these and many many more. I love to blog stalk, don't judge me Mosey on down to Clutter Free Classrooms and add your blog to the list.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words about my blog!! Love the polka dot background on yours :) I certainly am a blog stalker now too... it becomes addicting! I'd love you to follow my blog so it's easier to stalk for you ;)

    internteachertales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now follow your blog! YAY! :)
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...